The importance of accurate revenue management and pricing in the travel industry has never been more obvious. Get it wrong and it will cost your company €€€. Get it right and it will enable you to significantly increase your company’s profits. The Revenue Management and Pricing in Travel Conference Europe 2007 sees senior executives involved in revenue management and pricing convene for 2 days of networking and learning. With an emphasis on practical advice, tips and case studies, expert speakers will discuss the benefits of a fully integrated RM system.The Conference is taking place from 28 – 29 November, 2007 at the Marriott Hotel Amsterdam.
Join leading speakers from SAS, EOS Airlines, Hyatt, TUI, NH Hotels, Octopus Travel, Expedia, Eurostar, Premier Travel Inn, AIDA Cruises, EasyHotel and more to debate which ideas, trends and innovations in RM & pricing you should be implementing to save your company money.
The carefully researched conference agenda is tailored to your specific needs. Whether you work for a hotelier, tour operator or transport provider, the focused interactive tracks will ensure you get fully up to speed with the market.
New topics for this year include:
* Understand your company’s RM corporate culture affects the acceptance of RM as a driving force in your organisation
* Synchronise your pricing strategy with the latest consumer pricing trends
* RM for budget travel suppliers – does a single pricing strategy ever optimise revenue?
* Implementing a total RM strategy for your hotel – How can you evaluate the performance of your whole portfolio?
* Optimizing Pricing strategies for transport providers – are you confident you are pricing correctly?
* Pricing for tour operators and travel intermediaries – analyse which operational activities add real value to your business and identify loss making activities
* Optimise how you sell distressed inventory – How can you guarantee your product is sold at the right price when it is dynamically packaged?
* Integrate consumer data into your RM strategies – identify your most valuable customers and employ revenue management tactics to stimulate demand
* Apply a profitable revenue management strategy across all your distribution channels, measure your performance and streamline your processes
* Felix Eichhorn, Head of Yield and Flight Operations, AIDA Cruises
* Carol Dodds, Director Of RM, Chardon Management
* Calum Russell, Commercial Director, EasyHotel
* Clive Taylor, Vice President – Operations, EasyRMS
* Kevin Ger, VP RM and Planning, Eos Airlines
* John Waddington, Revenue Optimisation Senior Manager, Eurostar
* Alex Gisbert, Regional Director of International Strategic Accounts, EMEA, Expedia
* Kjetil Smette, Director of Revenue Management, First Hotels
* Steve Pinchuk, Corporate VP, RM Harrah’s Entertainment
* Siv Forli, Director of EAME, Hyatt International Hotels & Resorts
* Uli Pillau, Managing Director, EMEA, IdeaS
* Patrick Wimble, Revenue Development Director, InterContinental Hotels Group (tbc)
* Jason Houle, VP Travel, Lixto Software GmBh
* Nayan Peshkar, Regional Director of RM, Millennium Copthorne Hotels
* Frank Komen, Director of RM, NH Hotels,
* Regina Mylan, Director of Revenue Management, Octopus Travel
* Michelle Steyn, Regional RM Manager UK, Park Plaza Hotels
* Warren Mandelbaum, UK Revenue Manager, Premier Travel Inn
* Rory Fagan, Director, PROS
* John Riddell, SVP, PROS
* Terje Røli, Director of Revenue Management, SAS Braathens
* Lars Sandström, Director of Strategic Pricing, SAS Group
* Duncan Bramwell, VP, Sales & Distribution, The Dorchester Collection
* Dr. Joerg Esser, Head of Yield Management & Business Development, Thomas Cook
* Jorunn Svidal, Director of RM, Thon Hotels
* Harsha Krishnan, Head of Strategy Management, TUI plc (Hotelbeds)
Götz A. Primke did a complete hotel business apprenticeship in a 5 star hotel in Berlin and completed his university years at the university of applied sciences in Munich with a degree as Diplom-Betriebswirt in tourism economics. Following some years as editor in a german renowned hotel business magazine he started to work as freelance journalist, travel journalist, travel blogger, food journalist and food blogger. His articles are published in german newspapers, magazines, web-sites and on his own platform Le Gourmand http://www.legourmand.de/ . He writes about travel, destinations, hotels, restaurants, food & beverages, cooking, gourmandise cuisine and everything that tastes good.